Successful Ypsomed apprentices talk about their career experiences
An apprenticeship at Ypsomed gets your career off to the best possible start and offers training that goes beyond the certificate of proficiency. This is because, at Ypsomed, we focus not just on the professional aspects but also on the person.
Very often apprentices are given permanent employment. Many ex-employees also return to the company – for example, after further Training.
- Apprenticeship as plastics technologist EFZ
- Current function: Employee Production Technology
- Apprenticeship as polymechanic
- Current function: Production Manager
- Apprenticeship as designer
- Current function: Project Manager
- Apprenticeship as business administrator
- Current function: Payroll Specialist