Our products help improve medical care for people with chronic diseases globally.
We want to serve the largest possible number of medical indications in order to make the lives of those affected easier. Thus, not only our company, but also society benefits from our growth strategy. This is because products for self-medication and services for improving the success of therapy optimise the therapies of chronically ill people and thus significantly relieve the burden on the healthcare system. Our ambition is to enable people to access self-medication and medical care. We are also pursuing this ambition through through growth, which enables us to reach more people with our injection devices for safe and easy self-medication. Because self-medication fundamentally facilitates and improves the possibilities of medical care. The formulation of innovative medicines for subcutaneous injection, instead of intravenous infusion, enables self-treatment for more and more indications. And the use of generic versions of expensive original preparations or so-called biosimilars makes therapy more affordable and thus accessible to a larger group of patients.
- Establishing as a global provider of self-medication
- Access to innovative medicines and biosimilars
- Improving patients’ quality of life
- 1.6 million people more reached with Ypsomed products totalling at 8.0 million and thus coming already very close to the target of 10 million users
- Access to eight more biosimilars enabled and thereby contributing to an affordable healthcare system
- First YpsoMate 2.25 Pro for high viscosity drug delivery
- Another 36 new projects orders in the pen business for important indications