Our products help improve medical care for people with chronic diseases globally.
We want to serve the largest possible number of medical indications in order to make the lives of those affected easier. Thus, not only our company, but also society benefits from our growth strategy. This is because products for self-medication and services for improving the success of therapy optimise the therapies of chronically ill people and thus significantly relieve the burden on the healthcare system. Our ambition is to enable people to access self-medication and medical care. We are also pursuing this ambition through through growth, which enables us to reach more people with our injection and infusion systems for safe and easy self-medication. Because self-medication fundamentally facilitates and improves the possibilities of medical care. The formulation of innovative medicines for subcutaneous injection, instead of intravenous infusion, enables self-treatment for more and more indications. And the use of generic versions of expensive original preparations or so-called biosimilars makes therapy more affordable and thus accessible to a larger group of patients.
- Establishing as a global provider of self-medication
- Access to innovative medicines and biosimilars
- Improving patients’ quality of life
- We have reached 400 000 more people with our Ypsomed products
- We have provided access to six additional Biosimilars as a contribution to affordable medical care
- We serve oncology as a new therapy area
- We have concluded a further 35 new projects orders in the pen business for important disease areas
Learn more about our Access and Expansion ambitions in the annual report (PDF).