Due to our established platform approach and the resulting ease of scaling capacities, we are able to provide our customers with products quickly and reliably.
We develop and industrialise innovative technologies. We operate according to the principles of lean management and continuously optimise our highly automated work processes. This enables us to further expand our cost leadership and to ensure that we can always reliably supply our customers.
- Reduced risk and short time to market
- Cost leadership due to scaling effects
- More than 30 % own pens and autoinjectors produced
- First deliveries of autoinjectors from the new production site in Schwerin (successfully started)
- Further expansion of operational infrastructure and industrialisation of the YpsoDose patch injector in Switzerland
- Lean transformation in production firmly anchored and consolidated
Learn more about Platforms & Operational Excellence in the annual report (PDF).
Lean Management means, that we constantly check all process steps to see whether they add value and offer customer benefits. If this is not the case, we replace them with more efficient processes or eliminate them completely. We focus on serving our customers as efficiently as possible. In doing so, we question the existing and look holistically for new approaches by incorporating the knowledge of the employees.
Lean management goes beyond the consistent application of efficiency methods to integrated competence development towards a constantly learning company. Lean management is part of our DNA.
- Faster and improved communication
- Reduction of meetings and emails
- Increased transparency
- Promotion and further development of employees
- Promotion of employee autonomy
- More efficient workplaces and production areas
- Increased ergonomics and safety
- Sustainable and good customer impression
Value stream mapping
- Shorter throughput times
- Reduction of non-value adding activities
- Clear responsibilities
- Clear inputs and outputs
- Reduction of uncertainties